Kids nowadays are way smarter than two decades before. Teenagers are very active on social media forums. Smartphones are in reach of almost all children. Cell phones are 24/7 companions of teenage children. Iphones are a dream for teenagers. Having an iPhone in their pockets, they feel extra special and they spend most of their time playing with it. The screen time of teenagers is increasing day by day. This also brings many problems for parents. Too much usage of cell phones is not a healthy activity. Also, this exposes immature children to many bad things on the internet. The dark side of the internet includes.
- Substance Abuse
- Body Shaming
- Online dating
These are some of the threats of the digital world. The complete list is way long. These habits are very damaging to innocent teenagers. Parents want their kids always under the radar so they can protect them from possible dangers. Tracking apps enable parents to safeguard their children from these hazardous habits.
Few monitoring apps are in the market for IOS. Due to its protective culture, Iphones are hard to spy on. But some apps work with iPhones. Here is a list of the top three iPhone monitoring apps.
- The iphone spy app is reliable and secure. The happy customers are huge in number.
- The tools are more responsive. The delay in command and execution is very low.
- The app is compatible with windows, android, and Mac.
- The subscription and installation are easy. The procedures are easy.
- The app is rich in features. It has Live 360 streaming and live call listening features.
- Customer care is very efficient. Customers are satisfied with the after-sales service department.
- A dedicated online web portal for monitoring the target devices.
- The website is beautifully developed. The details about features, pricing, and installation are there. Demo versions of all features are an add-on.
- The app accommodates multiple target devices in a single portal.
- The prices are very nominal.
- For Android
- starting from $6.25/ month to $75/ month
- For IOS
- Starting from $40/ month
- For Windows
- Starting from $40/ month
- This app also works on Windows, Android, and IOS.
- Works on mobile devices as well as PCs.
- The screen recorder of the app is great to work with.
- Works in secret without leaving any clue of spying.
- Get access to stored files in the devices.
- Some features only work on Jailbreak iPhones.
- for Android
- And-Basic starting from $29/ month
- And-Standard starting from $69/ 6 months
- And-Extreme starting from $90/ 12 month
- for Android
- for IOS
- Mac-Basic @ $15/ month
- Mac-Standard @ $65/ 6 months
- Mac-Extreme @ $90/ 12 months
- for windows
- Win-Basic @ $15/ month
- Win-Standard @ $65/ 6 months
- Win-Extreme @ $90/ 12 months
- The app is rich in features.
- The installation procedures are very easy.
- The remote monitoring facility is very user-friendly.
- Covers many social media platforms like Snapchat, Facebook, Skype, and Tinder.
- Offers a family kit for the tracking of the whole family.
- Compatible with all operating systems. Some features only work with Jailbreak iPhones.
- It does not support Windows Operating System.
- Pricing is not available without making an account. The user must create an account for further details.
- All three apps have high ratings. The apps are reliable for data security and safety. This app offers full tracking of smartphones. All three of these are compatible with Android and IOS devices. The spouse monitoring apps are web-based. Users can access these platforms from anywhere anytime. The apps are working secretly. Thus, children accuse parents of privacy intruders. The price range is pocket-friendly. Parents should do research in selecting the perfect app for them. They know better about their problem.
All three apps have high ratings. The apps are reliable for data security and safety. This app offers full tracking of smartphones. All three of these are compatible with Android and IOS devices. The monitoring platforms are web-based. Users can access these platforms from anywhere anytime. The apps are working secretly. Thus, children accuse parents of privacy intruders. The price range is pocket-friendly. Parents should do research in selecting the perfect app for them. They know better about their problem.